[Note: The following is a modification of 21 tenets of Alt-Christianity by Michael Damien, which itself was inspired by Vox Day’s 16 Points of the Alt-Right. I made, what I felt, were important and needed changes to it. Enjoy.]
People want to know ‘what they are dealing with’. Words are powerful, and labels can make or break a person or thing. Some words may not be clearly defined, yet they may have a certain stigma attached to them, which could ruin a person’s reputation if that person was branded with that particular label.
People want to categorize and define you. For example: Donald Trump is a polarizing individual. Suppose he makes a certain political or governmental decision. If I were to say that it was a good idea, many would assume that I am a Conservative or a Republican. Likewise, if I disagreed with his decision, many would assume me to be a Liberal or a Democrat. In reality, I agree with Trump on some issues, but strongly disagree with him on others. I am neither a Republican, nor am I a Democrat. Personally, I despise both parties. Therefore, anyone assuming or labeling me with either ‘tag’ would be incorrect, and anyone else, hearing that I was called by either name, would likely make a false assumption based on what they heard.
In recent years, the Alt-Right has gained popularity on the political scene. This has been due in large part because right-leaning individuals have come to realize just how ineffective standard “conservatives” are. And given the left-leaning socio-cultural changes that have swept the West under the guardianship of standard conservatives, it is quite understandable that many younger traditionalists have gravitated to a political alternative like the Alt-Right.
But just as with modern conservativism, the same sorts of problems exist for modern Christianity. Indeed, under the “watchful” eye of standard conservative Christians, Christianity in the West has become more liberal, more feminized, more Churchian, and entirely less Christian! As such, is it any wonder that many Christian men are leaving Christian churches and are searching for an alternative to the weak-kneed Churchianity that they see around them. Of course not. But is there any Christian alternative to be had? Indeed there is, and it is called Alt-Christianity.
What is Alt-Christianity? In a sense, Alt-Christianity is a new way of looking at the Christian Religion; it is a new Christian mindset, if you will. Changing one’s mindset is often the key change that needs to be made for personal development and growth. At the same time, Alt-Christianity also aims to be a means by which Original Apostolic Christianity could be revived among men in the West. And since Christianity is a pillar of Western Civilization, the importance of this goal cannot be overstated.
In terms of its general tenets, Alt-Christianity can be summarized by the following 20 points:
1. Theologically, Alt-Christianity is reformed because the Protestant Reformation did not go nearly far enough. Morally speaking, it is both traditionalist and modern. Also, it is right-leaning. It is also more focused on shared morality and true Spirituality than on denominational differences. However, Progressive-Christianity, Liberal-Christianity, and Feminist-Christianity are most definitely not Alt-Christianity, and may not even be Christianity at all.
2. Alt-Christianity is an alternative to the mainstream Christian conservative movement in the West which has, whether wittingly or not, been largely infected with strains of Jewish progressivism, materialism, feminism, SJWism, over-ecumenism, and Churchianism. Alt-Christianity has seen the socio-cultural results of these infections on the Christian faith and thus pro-actively and overtly fights against them, rather than ignoring, accommodating, or even indulging them, which many modern Christian movements do. And the fight against these problems should be done within the church, as well as outside. On the other hand, at this point, changing the church from the inside might be as fruitless as attempting to reform the mafia from within. It is quite possibly too polluted and the time too far spent. A real case can be made to leave the Church system altogether and start from scratch.
3. Alt-Christianity is not defensive in nature and, just like Christ, it rejects the elevation of niceness, tolerance, and like-ability over Christian truth. It holds an “initiative-maintaining” mindset and believes in victory through persistence, sacrifice, and remaining in harmony with objective reality, recently discovered historical truths, and undeniable facts about human nature. The Holy Scriptures in their entirety, properly translated, and properly interpreted is the Word of God. It’s words are Spirit, Truth, Life, and Light. God also communicates with us by the leading of His Spirit, and the Biblical – “still small voice from within”.
4. Alt-Christianity believes in the use of reason; however, since Alt-Christianity knows that men are not usually moved by dry arguments, it is also willing to use truth-focused polemics, biting rhetoric, humorous memes, and imaginative narratives to make it’s points. Modern technology has given us many useful tools, and just because these tools didn’t exist in ancient times, doesn’t necessarily mean they are “wrong” or “un-Biblical”.
5. Concerning faith and morals, Alt-Christianity is skeptical of any attempts to redefine the clear sayings, implications, and example of Christ and the rest of the New Testament, in order to accommodate modern sensibilities which have been corrupted by Jewish influence.
6. Alt-Christianity recognizes that all White men are made in the image of God and that all will be judged, but beyond this, Alt-Christianity rejects the idea of earthly equality for all practical purposes given the observable lack of anything like natural equality existing or possibly existing among men. For the same reason, Alt-Christianity denies human perfectibility and earthly utopianism outside a literal, physical God-run Government on Earth.
7. Alt-Christianity believes traditional Western Civilization is the best civilization that Man has ever created. It also holds that Christianity is a key pillar of that civilization. As such, Alt-Christianity supports the roots of traditionalist Christianity: namely, the traditional family, patriarchy, “red-pill” knowledge, Christian education, and apologetics.
8. Given the above, Alt-Christianity wishes to see traditional Western Civilization maintained, and is thus open to whatever political system shows itself best suited to the maintenance of that civilization. At the same time, Alt-Christianity realizes that civilizations and nations are maintained by people, and that not all people are created equal. As such, Alt-Christianity supports the implementation of whatever specific political and cultural practices are best suited to allow the White Race to maintain traditional Western Civilization. Simultaneously, Alt-Christianity supports restricting whatever specific political and cultural practices undermine our people’s ability to maintain traditional Western Civilization. While respecting the rights of the individual, what is best overall for the People, as a whole, takes precedent.
9. Alt-Christianity is nationalistic. It supports the right of White People to exist as a distinct group, and to defend their existence. Alt-Christianity is also anti-globalist in the political sense, but believes in unity among White nations through a shared Christian faith. Ultimately, Alt-Christianity remembers the lessons of the Tower of Babel and realizes that ethno-states are a lesser threat to Christianity and the White Race, than a global political entity is.
10. Alt-Christianity sees no conflict between real and true science and Christianity, but it is not naive enough to ignore the fact that there is a difference between certain scientific claims and the interpretation of scientists—most of them actively anti-Christian—concerning those claims. Scientism is a Jewish religion that is meant to deceive us. Thus, Alt-Christianity takes an attitude of cautious acceptance, coupled with skepticism, concerning the findings of modern science, especially those of a historical rather than an experimental nature. If one cannot verify another’s claims or have access to their resources, one cannot totally accept their conclusions as true.
11. Alt-Christianity believes that our spiritual and racial identity is the catalyst for our culture, which is itself more important than politics. As such, the Alt-Christian is both verbally and non-verbally overt in his Aryan-Israel Christian identity.
12. Alt-Christianity is opposed to the unrequested rule, domination, or excessive influence (by any means) of any other ethnic and/or religious group or Christian denomination over us; as such, Alt-Christianity supports the right of de facto or de jure self-determination and segregation for racial and religious reasons.
13. Alt-Christianity is more interested in the approval of God than of men; it knows that the Prince of this World is its enemy and that, as Jesus warned, the world will hate it. Thus, the Alt-Christian is not interested in being “respectable” in the eyes of non-Christians or non-Whites, nor does the Alt-Christian care about the negative labels that others will inevitability place on him.
14. Alt-Christianity is opposed to the separation of church and state in an absolute sense, for Alt-Christianity understands that the absolute separation of church and state always leads to the state, and the enemies of the church, using the resources and laws of the state to undermine the church. Ultimately, we seek God Almighty Himself to rule over us, rather than the governments of men.
15. Alt-Christianity is more interested in the Faith than in earthly charity, although it strongly encourages the latter because it is mandated by, and supports, the former. However, the Alt-Christian knows that charity begins first at home, and only then extends outward. It would also be a travesty to by-pass a White Christian brother in need, in order to help a non-believer or a non-White.
16. Alt-Christianity believes in the 14 words, ” we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children”. This begins with our homeland, but we must also specifically secure the existence of Christians in other countries of European heritage and ancestry, including: Europe, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Iceland, Greenland, North America, Scandinavia, and any other “White” nations because the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Aryan, Celtic and kindred people(White people) are our brothers and the descendants of the ancient Israelites of the Old Testament.
17. Alt-Christianity believes that Christianity is true, and Christ is the ONLY WAY to the Father, but it also sees some truth and value in Nature (Creation) and other belief systems. As such, while holding Christianity as the best and most complete faith, and boldly proclaiming it as such, Alt-Christianity does not, in principle, ignore or reject all of the insights of other philosophical, religious or cultural traditions (For example: Meditation or energy work).
18. Alt-Christianity believes in spreading the “Good Message” to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel because the Alt-Christian remembers to whom the exclusive covenants and promises were made. However, we do not cast our pearls before swine. Also, he should shake the dust from his feet from those Whites who, in full knowledge and Godly-freedom, reject Christianity. Thus, Alt-Christianity rejects “foreign missions” aimed at non-Whites, and any imperialist attempts at the imposition of Christianity by force or coercion on anyone.
19. Alt-Christianity values personal strength, intellectual boldness, masculinity, and the Christ who overturned tables and drove the money-changers from the Temple with a whip. Indeed, Alt-Christianity realizes that Christ was not followed because He allowed Himself to die, but rather because He was the ultimate alpha male who conquered Man’s greatest enemy: namely, death. Meekness is not weakness. Christ was loving to His people, but hostile and abusive to God’s enemies. He is our example, and the greatest to ever live.
20. Finally, just as the man Jesus Christ and his male Apostles led the first Christians, so too is Alt-Christianity meant to be led by men. After all, the failures of the West ultimately fall on the heads of its men, and so it is men that must lead the West back to its traditional roots.
Ultimately, it is God Who works in us to accomplish His pleasure and purpose. Without Him, we can do nothing. We must respectively yield ourselves to Him. He is our Father and Commander. We are His subordinates. We must let the mind that was in Christ, be in us, too. We must follow Christ’s example, and wholeheartedly agree with Jesus who said, “Not my will, but Thine be done”. May the Power of God’s Holy Spirit work in and through us to accomplish His will in Earth, as it is in Heaven. Amen.