If we truly want God’s blessings and to be delivered from this declining situation the jews have brought upon us, we really only have to follow the formula that God gave us in the Scripture. Judeo-Christians quote this one all the time. The problem is that they ignore 95% of it. They just water it down and say, “We just need to pray.” Wrong! We need to do more than that. This is why I have expounded upon this much quoted, but rarely obeyed passage of Scripture.
2 Chronicles 7:14 says:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Notice carefully the nine components to this holy formula:
1) IF MY PEOPLE. He starts by saying “IF”, implying that “if not” nothing will happen. And He is addressing “MY” people. His people are Adamic, Aryan, White, Caucasian, Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic, and kindred peoples. So, it’s up to us honkies and crackers. It matters not what the muds and darkies do.
2) WHICH ARE CALLED BY MY NAME. His name is YAHWEH and His people are called Christians. So, it matters not what the white faggots, atheists, agnostics, buddhists, pagans, or other race and God traitors do or say. They will be dealt with accordingly in God’s time.
3) SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES. We need humility in our lives. We need to stop being so selfish and haughty, prideful, and acting like we know every damn thing. We need one another. We should prefer our brother’s good fortune over our own by being content and satisfied with what God has blessed us with. Greed has destroyed our racial and national character.
4) AND PRAY. Real prayer from the heart and soul. We all need to spend time communicating with Him everyday. Ask Him to help us. Ask His forgiveness. Ask His guidance. Ask for His protection. And, ask for Him to destroy His and our enemies.
5) AND SEEK MY FACE. Notice the “ANDs” before each part? We cannot do some and leave other parts undone. In other words, praying and being humble will not work without seeking His face, too! What does it mean? It means to seek Him out. Search for Him like you would a family member lost in the woods. Seek His wants, His desires, His ways, His instruction, His approval, His happiness. Search His Word and learn about Him. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. Seek His will in ALL things.
6) AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS. Remember the “AND”. Humbleness, prayer, and seeking Him isn’t enough. We must TURN from our wicked ways. This has nothing to do with going to church or stopping drinking, cussing, smoking, gambling, etc. Christ explained what is required and expected from us in the New Testament when He said, “Love God with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself.” He also said, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” On these, Christ said, “Hangs all the law and the prophets.” In other words, loving God and your fellow White person and treating them like you would like to be treated is ALL that is required. Forget denominational directives and rules and regulations. Drinking, smoking, cussing, and gambling has nothing to do with this. Ceremony and ritual means nothing. You know how you like to be treated – now treat God and others that same way. It’s that simple! Your personal habits and behaviors are no ones business UNLESS it is dangerous or harmful to others. God gave you a brain and common sense – use it! You know what is wicked and what is good. Repent from the wicked and evil things you have done and STOP doing those things. TURN FROM IT! Now just do what’s right. Treat God and other Whites with kindness, just like you want them to treat you. If you don’t want to have your things stolen, then don’t steal other people’s things, and so on. This is simple stuff here.
7) THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN. The key words in this verse are: “IF”, “AND”, and “THEN”. “IF” we do what He commands, “AND” do all that He commands, “THEN” He will do His part. “IF” we don’t do it, “THEN” He won’t do His part either. He will hear our prayer if we complete our assignment.
8) AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN. This really needs no elaboration, but their is no forgiveness without repentance and obedience.
9) AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND. All of the problems that befall us by the hands of Satan’s Jews, Muslim terrorists, violent Negroes, etc. are really not to be blamed on God’s enemies, but rather on us. Niggers are gonna nig. It’s in their DNA. Devils are gonna do devilish things. They can’t help it. It’s their nature. God allows them to bother us as a punishment for our disobedience and as a source of suffering for our perfection as saints. Scripture says that even Christ learned obedience through sufferings and was made perfect. God will heal our land. He will erase our sorrows. He will wipe away our tears. But, we must love Him and others. We must be humble and pray. We must repent and turn from evil. We must seek His face. We must do all that is required. And, we will, one way or another. God is in full control. He will get each one of us to exactly where we need to be, because it is God who is at work in us and through us accomplishing His purposes, and He who began the work in us, will be faithful to complete it.