The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism was predominantly a Jewish movement established in Germany in 1923 during the heyday of the Weimar Republic. This was when Germany was at its weakest and most sexually decadent after the catastrophe of WWI and the iniquitous Treaty of Versailles. This had turned the country not only into a vassal state of the Western powers but into a stomping ground for Jews who owned vast amounts of property here and ruled the roost in almost every profession.
This was the era of hyperinflation in Germany and near total Jewish control. When Hitler came to power in 1933, the Germans rallied round him as their rescuer from Jewish rule. The philosophers of the Frankfurt School—almost all of them except Habermas were Jewish—packed their bags at once and fled en masse to America where they were greeted with open arms by America’s Jewish community. Here they found themselves given cushee jobs at Ivy League universities almost at once. They then began spreading their poisonous doctrines all over America, something they have been allowed to do ever since. As you might expect, the two prophets of the Frankfurt School were Jewish: Marx and Freud.
The toxic theories of these two thinkers—one the father of Communism, the other the founder of the fraudulent cult known as psychoanalysis and described as a “vile sex crazed creep“— were developed and presented as a plausible modus vivendi by other Jewish thinkers intent on “the transvaluation of all values” and the destruction of Christianity and traditional norms. Sexual “liberation”, feminism, hedonism, homosexuality, pornography, drug culture, avante-garde art, materialist consumption, general decadence, and the systematic creation of mass misery were the hallmarks of this school of thought. Demoralization of the population was, if not the aim, the end result.
To further the advance of their “quiet” cultural revolution, the Frankfurt School made the following twelve recommendations — all of them calculated to undermine the foundations of society and create the dystopia we now see all around us:
1. The creation of racism offences and hate speech laws.
2. Continual change to create confusion (e.g. in school curricula).
3. Masturbation propaganda in schools, combined with the homosexualization of children and their corruption by exposing them to child porn in the classroom.
4. The systematic undermining of parental and teachers’ authority.
5. Huge immigration to destroy national identity and foment future race wars.
6. The systematic promotion of excessive drinking and recreational drugs.
7. The systematic promotion of sexual deviance in society.
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against the victims of crime.
9. Dependency on state benefits.
10. Control and dumbing down of media. (Six Jewish companies now control 96 percent of the world’s media. LD).
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family.
12. All all-out attack on Christianity and the emptying of churches.
The main cheerleaders of this malodorous movement were almost Jewish to a man: Founder Felix Weil, Erich Fromm, Hebert Marcuse, Max Horkheimer, Walter Benjamin, Theodor Adorno, George Lukacs, Claude Levi-Strauss, Leo Löwenthal, and many others. Sigmund Freud, their iconic inspiration, spoke for them all when he turned to Carl Jung on the ship bringing him to America and remarked cynically: “If only the Americans knew, we are bringing them the plague!”
Willi Munzenberg, a Jewish revolutionary of the Frankfurt School, is another one of these dangerous subversives who let the cat out of the bag and spoke for all these promoters of perverted values with his oft-quoted comment: “We must organise the intellectuals and use them TO MAKE WESTERN CIVILIZATION STINK! Only then, after they have CORRUPTED ALL ITS VALUES AND MADE LIFE IMPOSSIBLE, can we impose the dictatorship of the proletariat.”
The original article appears HERE.