In the book of Revelation, at 17:5, “Religion” is called “Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.” “Mystery” because of the ancient mystery schools that practiced witchcraft and passed it on to the church; and just like a murder mystery, there has been a series of “crimes” committed over the course of time, and everyone seems to be oblivious to the identity of the perpetrators (jews and their religions).
Religion is called “Babylon” because it’s customs and traditions come from jewish, pagan idolatry that was found in the ancient kingdom of Babylon. The jews’ own “holy” book is called the “Babylonian Talmud”, and when you compare the Pope’s silly hat to the mitre of the babylonian priest of “Dagon” the fish god, you will see they are identical.
Religion is called “Mother of Harlots” because “Judeo-Catholicism” has given birth to several harlot daughters. Their names are; Baptist, Methodist, Church of Christ, Assembly of God, Presbyterian, Congregationalist, Episcopal, Seventh Day Adventist, Pentecostal, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Lutheran, Mormon, Unitarian, Eastern Orthodox, Nazarene, and many, many more; even Christian Identity.
“Abominations of the Earth” – Where do I start? rampant sexual abuse, torturing and killing “heretics”, stealing land, hoarding valuables, hypocrisy, perverted homosexuality, protecting pedophile priests, etc, etc.; but the one abomination that causes the most wide-spread damage, in terms of numbers of victims, is their damnable lies.
“Lying lips are abomination to the Lord” (Proverbs 12:22). Lying is certainly one thing that “religion” is comfortable with. After all, Satan is the “Father of lies”. And, of all their lies, the one’s that are the most horrendous, are the ones that cause God’s people to become disillusioned, exasperated, confused, and willing to give up in frustration.
Have you ever wondered just what it is that God requires of you? How do you balance His law with His grace? Which Old Testament laws should we keep? Which ones, if any, are abolished? Why are there so many different opinions about God’s commandments? Doesn’t a lot of religious rhetoric seem to be contradictory? If the religious leaders can’t figure it out, how does God expect us to? Don’t you just wish God would spell it out plainly for you, so you could act accordingly and live your life with peace? Have you ever felt like giving up? I sure have. Hopefully, with God’s help, by the time you are finished reading this, you will have a greater understanding of this subject.
Ecclesiastes 12 says, “…of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”
But which commandments are we talking about? The Bible has a lot of laws; in fact, it has 613 laws, statutes, and commandments, in just part of the Old Testament. You can see them all here Then there are the admonitions given by prophets, apostles and even Christ Himself.
Is this what our relationship with God (YHVH) is all about? Rules and regulations? No, not at all. Remember “Religion” wants to control and deceive you, burden you down with rules, and take your money. Do you think it is a coincidence that money and religious groups BOTH come in “denominations”? Have you ever noticed that BOTH churches and many banks have steeples (phallic symbols)? And, while we are on the subject of law, have you noticed that although preachers seem to disagree on a lot of things, the one thing they are in unity about, is the law of “tithing”. Yes, above all else, they want at least, ten percent of your income; but they will gladly accept more.
So, who is the law for? Everybody? Nope. Father Yahweh gave His law to His covenant people EXCLUSIVELY. He established a covenant or contract with Abraham and his descendants ONLY, who became the tribes of Israel (white people). No black, asian, latino, indian, or jew has any part in the covenant with God. Non-whites’ eternal fate is sealed, regardless of whether they obey or disobey any laws. So, again, who is the law for?
“…..the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners” (1 Timothy 1:9). Yahshua/Jesus said laws were given because of the hardness of human hearts. So, “….Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.” (Romans 7:7). The Apostle Paul said the law was given because of transgressions and it is a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. In other words, until Christ could come and make payment for sin, we needed rules and regulations and ways of dealing with transgressions. Our ancestors, like children, needed to be taught right from wrong until they knew better, and the law was strict, in order to show God’s standard, and to “foreshadow” the Perfection that was to come in the form of Jesus Christ (Yahshua).
Romans 5 tells us that sin and death came upon all of us because of the disobedience of Adam and Eve, but our Father knew it would happen and had already prearranged a solution. This is why Christ is called the Lamb that was slain, “from the foundation of the world”. Romans 5 concludes like this, “For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound, that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.”
First comes the natural, then the spiritual. This is a principle found throughout Scripture. First law, then grace. The carnal man, then the spiritual man. The Old Covenant, the New Covenant. The letter of the law – the spirit of the law. “The first man (Adam) is of the earth, earthy: the second man (Christ) is the Lord from heaven.”(1 Cor. 15:47).
Scripture teaches very clearly that the laws of YHVH are eternal, fixed, established, and unchanging. The law existed before the Earth and still exists today. BUT, we must recognize that the administration of the law and the way in which the law is applied has changed. The law was practiced by Adamites before Moses, but the law was arranged later, into a system or code as it is written in the Old Testament, under the administration of Moses. So, this Mosaic administration of the law was not perfect because a particular rule or ordinance might be kept by a person to the “letter”, yet the “principle” of the law might be broken at the same time. The law as it was in Moses’ day (including the 613 plus…) would be impossible to keep today. The temple was destroyed in 70 AD, as were the genealogical records of the Aaronian priesthood. BUT, we have a new, permanent High Priest of the tribe of Judah Who is our Priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek — our Kinsman Redeemer, Jesus Christ/Yahshua. As we shall soon see, His administration works differently.
The Ten Commandments:
Exodus 20:3-17 (From a more accurate English translation from the Septuagint)
1. “You will not have any other gods besides Me.” YHVH is the Source of all that is. How could we deem another to be His equal? He alone is worthy of all glory, honor and praise. How could we possibly expect our Father to allow us to take the praise that belongs to Him, and give it to another, who is less deserving?
2. “You will not make a sculpture/carving/image of anything, anywhere to bow down to it or worship it.” Throughout history both man and heathen beast have made gods of wood, plaster, clay, and stone. Even Yahweh’s own people have been guilty of this. Even today, some christians bow to statues of the Virgin Mary or other saints, because religion and tradition have blinded them. But, worse than this is the false image or concept of God that they keep in their minds. The god that many worship is a false god because it is only a figment of their imagination. Remember, the old serpent deceives the whole world.
3. “You will not misuse the name/authority of YHVH your Elohim.” This one has been mistakenly thought of as only a “cuss-word”, but the words “name” and “authority” are interchangeable. Scripture teaches that whatever we do, should be done in the name of God, because everything exists because of Him, and He gives us the ability to do anything that we do. Scripture says that we will be rewarded for giving someone a drink of water in His name. 1 Cor. 10:21 says that whether we eat or drink or whatever we do, we should do it all to the glory of God (YHVH). I wonder how many false prophets, including pastors and TV preachers, are misusing Yahweh’s name by building reputations for themselves and making lots of money off of their unsuspecting victims.
4. “Remember the rest day (Sabbath) and keep it set-apart.” Many religionists and good people are confused and divided over this one. Some will say to worship on Sunday. Some will say Saturday is the correct day. Others will tell you that we have the wrong calendar, and that we should worship on a different day every week. They are all wrong. Firstly, the commandment says to REST not worship. We should worship YHVH every day of our lives. Concerning observances of certain days, Romans chapter 15 tells us to let one man observe one day and other some other day. Basically, the Word says that it makes no difference and we should not judge one another over it. However, In Galatians chapter 4, Paul rebukes them for observing “days and months, and times and years”. Obviously it had become a problem. In Mark chapter 2, the serpent seed pharisees were accusing Jesus of violating the Sabbath. Christ told them that, “the sabbath was made for man; not man for the sabbath.” He also informed them that He was the Lord of the sabbath. Jesus/Yahshua says, “Come to Me, all those laboring and being burdened, and I will give you REST. Take My yoke on you and learn from Me, because I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find REST to your souls.”(Mt 11:28) Hebrews chapter 4 tells us that if we cease from our own works and trust in Christ, we have entered into His REST. You see Yahshua IS the Sabbath. He is our Rest, and if we are His, then we keep the Sabbath by “resting” or trusting in Him.
5. “Honor your father and your mother.” Obviously, we should honor our earthly parents if we have a relationship with them that allows it, but we should also honor our spiritual parents. YHVH is our Heavenly Father who is worthy of all honor; but who is our Mother? In Matthew 12, Yahshua Christ says, “He that does the will of my Father in Heaven, it is he who is my brother and sister and mother.” So, our fellow white believers that make up the Body of Christ, the Ecclesia or Body Politic (some would say church), they collectively, are our Mother, and we should honor Her by honoring one another.
6. “You will not adulterate/mongrelize/race-mix.” In most Bible versions, this is the seventh commandment and is usually translated, “You shall not commit adultery.” To adulterate is to mix with, change, corrupt, or debase. Whether in Greek, Latin, or Hebrew, this commandment says not to race-mix. Over time, God’s enemies have slowly altered the etymology of the word “adultery” to it’s current meaning. They’ve done the same with the similar word “bastard”. To bastardize something means to debase it or corrupt it, just like adulterate. Jews have changed this to tamper with the Bible in order to deceive us. We’ve been conditioned to believe that adultery is sex out of wedlock, and we have been programmed to believe a bastard is an illegitimate child. However, to adulterate is to mongrelize (mix races), and a bastard is a mongrel (mixed-breed). Scripture teaches that a bastard/mongrel is not allowed in the congregation of God (Deut. 23:2). I’m no language expert, but I’ve read their papers and studied their lexicons, dictionaries, and concordances, and I’d encourage you to do likewise. The Bible is a book written by, about, for, and to the white race only. All others are excluded. The Bible is a book about race, and the race of Adam and his descendants. It tells the story of the serpent, and his seed attempting to corrupt, debase, bastardize, and adulterate the SEED of the Woman or God’s genetic people. When a white person has sex with a non-white and a child is produced, the lineage is halted. Neither that child, nor it’s offspring is God’s family. He or she does not have God’s Spirit. It is a waste AND a corruption of the Holy Seed. Satan doesn’t want white babies. That is why jews promote abortion and birth-control. Meanwhile God says, “Be fruitful and multiply.” Your reason for existing is to marry and produce children for God to live through, so that He can experience His Creation through you and your family — HIS Family. He BREATHED HIS BREATH/SPIRIT into Adam’s nostrils and chose Adam’s descendant’s to be His family that He would LIVE IN and EXPERIENCE HIS CREATION THROUGH. Satan hates God and His family and wants to hinder God from enjoying and experiencing His creation. This is why Satan seduced Eve. This is why Cain killed Abel. This is why jews promote race-mixing and mass immigration of non-whites into countries populated by whites. In the Old Testament, God prohibited our ancestors from yoking an ass and an ox together for plowing. He prohibited the mixing of wool and linen. He even prohibited the planting of different grain in the same field. This was all to teach His people not to mix with other races or two-legged creatures/beasts of the field. Remember, God created everything to reproduce after it’s own kind: apples from apple trees, ducks have ducks, cows have cows, dogs-dogs, etc. That’s the law of kind after kind. There are many places in Scripture prohibiting race-mixing, but most pastors look over them, and many translations alter them. For more on the language of this commandment, see this article entitled, “The Sixth Law of God.”
7. “You will not steal.” It’s hard to honor someone when you’re busy taking their things. You can also steal more than material possessions.
8. “You will not murder.” Jesus warned against getting angry at someone without justification and even said that if you hate your brother, you are a murderer. If you literally and physically kill a fellow Adamite, you also steal their seed, you also kill their progeny and deprive your Heavenly Father of experiencing life through them.
9. “You will not witness falsely against your neighbor.”Jesus says that anything you do to the least of His brothers, you do to Him. If we were mindful of this, we would treat one another much kinder.
10. “You will not lust after your neighbor’s wife or any of his possessions.” We are to prefer our brother and wish good things for him. It is more blessed to give than to receive. We shouldn’t desire to take from our brethren, we should add to them. This is the law of love.
Matt. 22:37-40 “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang ALL THE LAW and the prophets.” This explains it beautifully and simply. Even a child can understand this. So, how are we to treat our fellow white people? Matt. 7:12 says, “Therefore ALL things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” The Golden Rule.
So, how can we be certain to keep the law? Galatians 5:14 tells us: “For ALL the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” Yep, skinny, fat, short or tall, we should love them all.
Love is the fulfillment of Torah, all laws, statutes, commandments, rules, and regulations. Period. Romans 13:8-10 says, “Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loves another HATH FULFILLED THE LAW. For this, Thou shalt not adulterate, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore LOVE IS the FULFILLING of the LAW.”
1 Tim. 1:5 “Now the end (Fulfillment) of the commandment is love out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith..”
Romans 10:4 “For Christ is the end (Fulfillment) of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”
Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I came to annul the law or the prophets. I did not come to annul, but to FULFILL.”
Can it be made any simpler or plainer? But, you may say, “I can’t love that blankety-blank! You don’t know what he did to me!” And I would say, “You’re absolutely right! You can’t, but the Spirit of Christ inside you most certainly can!” If you are a white Adamite, and a descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, then you have the same Substance inside of you, that YHVH breathed into Adam’s nostrils. You have the Divine Spirit dwelling in you. You inherited the Spirit of Christ at birth. You may not “feel” love toward an enemy, but if you LET Yahshua love that person THROUGH you, then you will eventually feel it. Just Love God and pray for Him to work THROUGH you, and ALLOW Him to work THROUGH you. God is Love; and Christ is Love; and they BOTH live in you. Get out of the way, and LET Them love THROUGH you.
1 John 4:7-9 “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is BORN of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for GOD IS LOVE. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his first begotten Son into the world, that WE might LIVE THROUGH HIM.” In John 14:20, Jesus says, “At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”
The work that we are unable to do in our carnal minds, God is able to accomplish in our hearts. 1 Samuel 16:7 says, “man looks on the outward appearance, but YHVH looks on the heart.” 1 Cor. 15:45 says, “The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam (Christ) was made a life-giving spirit.”
Will you keep the Sabbath, by resting from your own works and allowing Christ to work through you? Why are you striving? Is it because “religion” says that something is expected of you as a “christian”? Why care what religion wants? Remember, religion just wants to control you and take your money.
So, what does God expect from you? Answer for yourself. Do you have children? What do you expect from them? What does your child have to do to earn your unconditional love and acceptance? What would you with-hold from your children? Would you pay any ransom for them? Sure you would! You would even die for them, wouldn’t you?
John 15:13 “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.” That’s how much Christ loves you.
Luke 11:13 says, “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? We’ve already established that you have God’s Spirit, if you are white, but He will give you the baptism of fire (Spirit). God will renew your mind (with His Spirit). He will give you understanding, and fill your heart with love. Scripture says, “It’s not by might, nor by power; but by my Spirit, saith the Lord.”
Forget about trying to earn eternal life by following a rule book. 2 Corinthians 3:6 says, “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter (law) killeth, but the spirit GIVES life.”
If you’re an Adamite, you are of the racial stock of Adam, of Noah, of Abraham, of Jesus, and yes, of God. You don’t have to earn salvation. You don’t have to join a church. You don’t have to sign a card or shake a preacher’s hand. You don’t have to try to treat others well or even worship God. You love and accept your children unconditionally, HOW MUCH MORE does God love and accept you? You want your kids to return your love, but even if they don’t, you still love them because THEY’RE YOURS.
1 John 4:4 “You belong to God, my children,….greater is He that is IN you, than he that is in the world.”
1 Cor. 15:22 “For as in Adam ALL die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive.”
Romans 11:26 “and so ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED…”
Ephesians 1:11 “In whom also we HAVE OBTAINED an inheritance, being PREDESTINATED according to the purpose of Him (YHVH) who works ALL things after the counsel of HIS own will.”
Philippians 2:13 “For it is God which works IN YOU both to will and to do of His good pleasure.”
If you are an Israelite (white), you will spend eternity with YHVH. You just need to decide if you want to do things the easy way or the hard way.
The Biblical laws were given to us for our own good. For instance, the food laws; such as eating pork, shellfish, and certain birds. These animals were not created to be used as food. They were made to be scavengers to clean up garbage and dead animals. For example, the catfish shouldn’t be eaten by man because it is a biological “shop-vac”. It feeds off of the toxic debris, carcasses, fecal matter, and other filth that has settled on the bottom of the rivers, lakes, and ponds. Being raised in the South, I grew up eating fried catfish, pork parts, and a lot of other nasty stuff, and my health has suffered as a result. If I would have followed Yahweh’s food laws, more than likely, I would be in much better physical condition today.
YHVH prohibitions against consuming pigs and other scavengers, is for your own good; not so He can send you to Hell for disobedience. I would even say that a pork chop every now and then probably wouldn’t be very harmful. Heck, the chemicals that (((they))) put in our food today are surely much more unhealthy, and if jews were in control of the food supply in ancient times, there would probably be laws against candy bars and canned food.
Scripture teaches that we should do things in moderation for a reason. The ocassional adult beverage can be very helpful and beneficial, but who thinks drinking a bottle of whiskey or a case of beer everyday is a good idea? An occasional cigar is okay, but two packs of cigarettes a day will almost certainly shorten your life and hamper it’s quality, as well. The Apostle Paul said, “All things are legal for me, but not all things are good for me..” (1 Cor. 6:12). Perhaps there should have been an eleventh commandment that said, “Thou shalt use common sense in all matters”.
There was a time when children were punished for their disobedience. Some of you may even remember when parents would actually spank their kids; not because they were abusers, but because they loved their children and wanted to correct them. They wanted to help shape their character in order to help them become better people and save them from the potential, serious consequences that might come from bad behavior as they grew older.
YHVH our Heavenly Father is a Great Parent. He knows what is best for us, and if we misbehave, there are consequences. He knows just how to give a good “butt-whipping” to us when we need it. We cause ourselves a lot of unnecessary pain by our own wrong choices.
Our Heavenly Father won’t send us to Hell for eating a ham sandwich, but we will suffer a great loss for not doing EVERYTHING in love. “Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5:19
All we have to do is take God’s advice, and keep His commandments, and we will be just fine. 1 John 5:3 says, “For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” If we disobey, we are still His. He won’t send us to “hell”, that is reserved for the devil and his angels ONLY. However, we can create a “hell” for ourselves by neglecting and refusing His love and truth. Like I said, the easy way or the hard way. Regrettably, God’s children, myself included, seem to have difficulty with always doing the right thing. Will we ever learn? Yeah, I’m pretty sure we will.
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus; for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:1-2.